Keep the most up-to-date on my work on instagram @candacekhaokham, and always feel free to email me email@example.com.
- VENDING: December 9, 2018 at Winter Punk Block Party 1725 East 7th Street in Downtown Los Angeles 12pm-6pm
- VENDING: November 17th at Los Globos for Midnite Communion’s From Ash to Flames
- UPDATE: July 28, 2018 I have accepted a full time apprenticeship in downtown Los Angeles to expand my knowledge and skill set in the trade. I am interested in keeping my own projects alive, but they will be approached with a lot slower turn around, but guaranteed higher quality. Thank you for growing with me.
- SHOWCASE: December 31, 2017 – January 28, 2018 for Practice: An Assertion of Sympathetic Magic Distillery Gallery, Boston, MA
- RELOCATION: August 1, 2017 I have relocated to Los Angeles, CA. I’m still working on commissions from all over the world, so if you are interested please email me
- VENDING: looking forward to my return to PUNK ALLEY this time at STREET FEVER in Brooklyn, NY. Many thanks to my friend Sully and his cast of freaks.
- SHOWCASE: March 13, 2017 E*QUI*POISE a group art show in Cambridge, MA celebrating the vernal equinox
- AUCTION: January 5, 2017 fundraiser for LadyFest Boston. The auction will be held at the Aviary Gallery in Jamaica Plain, MA
- VENDING: December 17, 2016 at Eridanos, Cambridge MA. i have some sculputural teeth for sale also. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- SHOWCASE: August 6, 2016 COMPLETE CONTROL hosted by Industry Lab Gallery, Cambridge, MA.
- VENDING: February 15, 2016 Japan’s legendary DEATHSIDE will be coming to New York, NY. I will be near Aspects of War tabling. See you at Le Poisson Rouge
- SHOWCASE: January 29, 2016 Providence, RI. Pigeon Hole Gallery Debut showcase. looking forward to this party!
- UPDATE: September 15, 2015 I recently had the honor of reproducing pendants, designed by Rob “The Baron” Miller of Amebix for MORNE.
- VENDING: August 8-9, 2015 Brooklyn, NY at Funeral Theatre. The Dracula of Broadway summoned and I gladly obliged.
- VENDING: April 3, 2015 See you at this year’s New York’s Alright, I’ve made the badges for Australia’s KROMOSOM and will be handling that merch at the fest!
- SHOWCASE: March 21, 2015 TODO BAJO CONTROL Providence, RI Capitol Records Building (night 1), AS220 (day 2) I have made 3 new pieces for this special event.
- SHOWCASE: March 21 – April 20, 2014 MUJERES: IRON MAIDENS I am honored to make my artistic debut at La Galeria at Villa Victoria. Curated by Anabel Vázquez Rodríguez & Ximena Izquierdo Ugaz